Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.fareast-law.com.
The person responsible for managing, processing, and using all of the data obtained is attorney SAWADA, Yoshiaki, to whom you can contact through “Contact” page on this website.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Our Commitment to Your Privacy:
We are committed to protecting the confidentiality and security of the information our clients entrust to us. We understand that your privacy is paramount, and we take this responsibility very seriously.
Sharing of Information:
In the course of providing our legal services, there are limited circumstances under which we may share your personal data:
- With Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf. These services may include, but are not limited to, administrative, analytical, research, or legal processing services. We require these service providers to safeguard the confidentiality of your information and to use it only as necessary to perform services on our behalf.
- For Legal and Compliance Purposes: We may disclose your information as required by law, such as in response to a subpoena, in compliance with court orders, legal processes, or government requests, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- In Case of Business Transfers: In the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, or other similar event, your personal information may be part of the transferred assets.
- With Your Consent: We may share information about you with other parties when we have your explicit consent to do so.
We employ appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Changes to Our Sharing Practices:
If you have any questions about how we share your data, please contact us at on our contact page.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Purpose of use of data
Our purpose of using your data is limited to the following purpose:
1) To manage and maintain this website,
2) To respond to your request,
3) To provide proper services to you, and
4) To abide by the requirements under the applicable laws and regulations.